** NOTE: In order to see if you are eligible to apply, please check the OFSAA Alumni Scholarship page to see if the SWOSSA Association is eligible that year.
Due Date: Early April
To apply for the OFSAA Alumni Scholarship the following must be submitted:
- Completed application form (3 copies)
- School transcript
- Record of current marks
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or a teacher-coach at your present school outlining your contributions to the athletic program and to the school in general.
- One-page personal letter, outlining how you feel school sport has influenced your life, and why you feel you are deserving of the OFSAA Alumni Scholarship.
- Criteria for Selection
- Attendance at a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Participation in high school sport.
- Involvement in other areas of school and community activity.
- Attainment of an academic overall average of at least 80%.
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or teacher/coach at the high school.
- Your personal letter.
Application: OFSAA Alumni Scholarship Application