Looking to apply to a college program in Ontario?
Click here to get to the OCAS site get start your application today!!!
Here is a link to an application guide.
If you have never applied through ontariocolleges.ca before, click the “Create an Account” button to get started.
Your ontariocolleges.ca account allows you to:
- Apply to any of Ontario’s 28 public colleges
- Review and update your college application
- Request Ontario high school transcripts (from participating schools)
- Request Ontario college/university transcripts
- View and accept offers of admission
- Important Info Before You Apply
- The application processing fee is $95.00 (non-refundable).
- An application allows you up to 5 program choices (no more than 3 at any one college).
- All program choices must start within the same academic year (August-July).
- There may be additional fees to request transcripts.
- Your username is permanent.
- Your password must be between 8 and 14 characters in length.
- Use a valid email address.
- DO NOT create more than one account.
- The application works best in certain web browsers.
How to Apply:
- Log in to your account.
- Fill in your personal information and educational history.
- Add your program choices.
- Request your transcripts. (If you’re a current Ontario high school student, most high schools automatically send your grades to us.)
- Pay the application processing fee and any transcript fees.
- Log back in to verify your transcript information, or to make changes or updates to your application.
- Log back in after February 1 to view and confirm offers of admission.
- For a step-by-step tour of the secure online application, download the user guide.
- October: Applications become available for programs starting the following fall.
- February 1: Equal Consideration Date – apply to highly competitive programs on or before this date.
- February 1: Colleges may begin sending offers of admission.
- May 1: Deadline to confirm offers (colleges may extend offers after this date).
- Mid-June: Tuition deposit payment due.