The Runnerclick scholarship is awarded to 3 qualified applicants for an amount of $2000 U.S. dollars. Runnerclick feels that maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and remaining active in sports as well as other outdoor activities can be beneficial in building a strong mind and good character through sportsmanship.
- Complete an original essay that follows the guidelines which can be found below. Once written, it can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completely fill out and submit the registration form
- All entries, including required essays must be received no later than April 30, 2017 in order to be considered.
Essay Title: The title of the submitted essay should be “The Runnerclick Academic Scholarship Program”.
Essay Subject: Staying active through sports can be a very beneficial part of your life in many different ways, for many different reasons.
- Outline why and how sports can contribute to your life?
- Describe some of the pitfalls experienced, as well as some of the benefits which sports can contribute to the daily life of young adult?
- How can a person leverage a skill in sports to land a dream job and becoming “successful” throughout life? –
(The submitted essay must consist of between 2000 – 2500 words. Be sure to submit a complete essay, remembering to check for any errors. Grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors will deem the submission ineligible)