This scholarship is dedicated to full-time students who are currently enrolled in universities, colleges or high schools and who are committed to living a healthy lifestyle.
- Create an infographic about health, fitness or nutrition with a short 300-500 word essay explaining the infographic
- Research and create a 750-1000 words piece of content surrounding a topic within the fitness, health or well-being space.
- Send an email at email@example.com with the attached infographic in .png or .jpg format and essay in .txt, .doc, .docx or .pdf format.
When submitting please include the following details in your email:
- Your First and Last name
- Name of your school where you are enrolled full-time and where we can verify your enrollment
- Your area of study
- Your contact email
- Your contact phone number
- Your contact address
- Proof of admission or enrollment
Submissions will be judged on:
- creativity and originality of the idea
- execution and attention to detail
The first-place winner will receive a one-time $500 scholarship in check.
The winner’s name, city and university will be posted on Fittous.com website and should be provided when asked.
Due Date: July 31st, 2017
Announcement of Results August 15th, 2017
Scholarship will be awarded by August 20th, 2017
The scholarship award (check) will be sent directly to financial aid office of your college or university.
The funds must only be spent on tuition, books, fees, and supplies required.
Click here for more information