In partnership with FIRST, McMaster University is offering two McMaster FIRST Engineering Scholarships, each valued at $5,000 (Canadian funds).
The scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis, and are available to students who:
- Have accepted an offer of admission to the Faculty of Engineering for the 2017-18 academic year;
- Have substantial involvement in a school robotics team;
- Have a minimum average of 90% in the prerequisite courses for entrance into the Faculty of Engineering.
- Have not been awarded any other Faculty of Engineering specific entrance award.
- A letter of reference from the school’s robotics team coach is also required and must be included in the application package.
To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the application form below and mail it to the address below, post-marked no later than April 28, 2017.
Click on the link for the application form
Faculty of Engineering
John Hodgins Engineering Building (JHE) A214
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton, ON L8S 4L7