- official transcript of marks
- doctor’s medical questionnairre
- 2 letters of recommendation, one from a teacher and one from another source
- brief outline of plans for future career or profession
- description of extracurricular activities and interests ( max. 1 page)
Due Date: May 1, 2017
One award of $4000 will be awarded to a physically handicapped student enrolled in an undergraduate degree/diploma program in a Canadian post-secondary institution.
First consideration is given to a person who has been treated by Shriners Hospitals for Children for orthopedic, spinal cord injury, burns or other afflictions.
Click for more information and application package