Due Date: May 1st
Member applicants must be:
- A member of Motor City Community Credit Union Ltd. for one year prior to application;
- Enrolled in a degree or diploma program at a recognized post-secondary institution;
- One bursary per application per year will be awarded, although candidates are eligible to receive bursaries each year of post-secondary enrolment;
- Non-Member applicants must be:
- Enrolled in a degree or diploma program at a recognized post-secondary institution and become a member of MCCCU upon receipt of $1,000.00 award.
- An official transcript of grades;
- A statement describing the applicant’s community involvement;
- Any information which the applicant may wish the Scholarship Committee to consider.
To Download an application click here: Student Bursary Application
Click here see more information on the bursary: Student Bursary Information