Due Date: April 15th
- Be graduating high school seniors from a school in the Windsor-Essex Catholic District, or a graduating senior who is a resident of Windsor-Essex, Canada.
- Enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in Canada for the entire 2016-2017 academic year. Non-accredited and online schools are not eligible.
- Major in a course of study that focuses on Engineering/Automotive/Manufacturing.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive/manufacturing industry.Be Canadian citizens or legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Demonstrate academic achievement via school transcripts – minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on 4.0 scale.
- Completed 500-word typed essay on “Why are you interested in a career in the automotive manufacturingindustry?”
- A letter of recommendation.
- Participation and leadership activity in your community, school, and work experience.
- Completed Nemak Achievers Scholarship application.
- Proof of acceptance to a four-year degree program before receiving award.
- Scholarship award is conditional upon acceptance and completion of 6-week paid Nemak Achievers summerinternship.
Students may fill out the following application: Nemak Achievers Scholarship_Application