Want to apply to an Ontario University?
Click here to be directed to the online application.
Complete the 101 online application if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade one or more courses).
- You have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than seven consecutive months.
- You will have received or expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
- You have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career college).
- You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
Not sure how to get started on your application? Watch the how-to video above~