Due Date: May 1st
- A member of the Knights of Columbus of Ontario in good standing.
- The wife, son or daughter of a member in good standing.
- The wife, son or daughter of a deceased member in good standing at the time of his death.
- A grandchild who is the legal ward of a member in good standing.
- Candidates Must Have Applied For Admission Into A Full-Time Program At A University or College in Ontario.
Marks, although important, will not be the only criteria used by the Evaluating Committee. Proven financial need and service to church and community will be heavily weighted.
-An autobiographical statement containing a description of the applicant’s educational objectives and his/her involvement in the parish/council/circle/community/school must accompany the application form. (One (1) typed page maximum.)
-A letter of recommendation from the Principal (or designate) of the secondary school.
-An official transcript of secondary school grades including, if applicable, mid-term marks of the second semester of the final year must accompany the application form.
Click here for more information.
Click here for other unique scholarships offered by the Knights of Columbus.