Due Date: May 1
- Any student aged 19 years or younger as of June 30th of the year when post-secondary studies begin.
- Student must be pursuing a secondary education at a university or community college in Ontario.
- The area of study must be consistent with Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance Company’s business profile of agriculture, business or related studies.
- An application must be submitted by the date specified on the application for the year preceding the study year. This application may be submitted through the company’s website, email or post.
- A letter of recommendation from the student’s high school (principal, guidance officer or a person of similar standing) must accompany the application.
- A copy of a proof of acceptance to a post-secondary institution is to accompany the application.
- Essay; a 750 word essay on the topic chosen by Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance Company is to accompany the application.
Click for more information: Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance Scholarship
Click to download an application
Click to download the scholarship program outline