Due Date: May 15
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance into the first year of a Civil Engineering/Technology/Technician program at an Ontario college, university or equivalent.
- Official transcript of your marks and progress in your program, including the most current information available.
- An essay, not exceeding 500 words, describing why you are pursuing a post secondary engineering or engineering technology education and discussing your goals in pursuing a career in civil engineering/technology.
- Past work experience, including full-time, part-time and summer work, with employer letters of reference. Highlight any experience directly related to the civil construction or broader construction industry.
- Information about activities, special projects or volunteer activities that demonstrate a commitment to your local community, school or charitable organization. Please include testimonial letters.
Click here for an online application & to get more information.