Due Date: May 31,2017
The Civil Engineering Scholarship is awarded to a student graduating from an Ontario high school and entering the first year of a Civil Engineering program at an Ontario university.
The Civil Engineering Technology Scholarship is awarded to a student graduating from an Ontario high school and entering the first year of a Civil Engineering Technology or Technician program at an Ontario college or equivalent.
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance into the first year of a Civil Engineering/Technology/Technician program at an Ontario college, university or equivalent.
- Official transcript of your marks and progress in your program, including the most current information available.
- An essay, not exceeding 500 words, describing why you are pursuing a post secondary engineering or engineering technology education and discussing your goals in pursuing a career in civil engineering/technology.
- Past work experience, including full-time, part-time and summer work, with employer letters of reference. Highlight any experience directly related to the civil construction or broader construction industry.
- Information about activities, special projects or volunteer activities that demonstrate a commitment to your local community, school or charitable organization. Please include testimonial letters.
Click here for more information.
Click for the ORBA Civil Technology Scholarship application
Click for the ORBA Civil Engineering Scholarship application