Due Date: Mid-May
- Grade 12 student in Windsor & Essex County
- TWO First Place prizes of $100 and two Second Place prizes of $75 will be awarded for poetry and fiction.
- Up to 5 poems and/or 20 pages of fiction may be submitted by each applicant.
- All submissions must be unsigned but should include the writer’s name, address, year and school in a separate sealed envelope enclosed with the manuscript.
- Since no submissions will be returned, applicants should retain copies of their work.
- Winning entries and runners-up will be printed in Generation magazine published by the University of Windsor English Department.
Click here for more information.