Due Date: May
- A member of the Canadian Black community (i.e. a Black person of discernible African ancestry and you self identify as Black/African- Canadian/African-Caribbean/African-American);
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- A maximum 30 years of age at the start of the 2015-16 academic year
- Enrolled as a full-time student in the academic year 2015-2016 at an accredited post-secondary institution (as determined by the NSF).
- High academic achievement
- Financial Need
- Recognized contribution to the Black community, and
- Additional criteria that are established by the donor (e.g. subject being studied; attendance at a specific university; etc.)
More information & an updated application can be found here.