Due Date: November 17, 2017
- Students across Canada who are in their final year of high school or CEGEP;
- Have a minimum overall grade average of 75% in their most recently completed school year
- Have demonstrated community leadership.
- Complete the online application (Available in Sept @ the following link)
- A 600-word essay (three copies) describing your community leadership experience.
-Why you got involved.
-How your involvement shows initiative and innovation.
-The ways your efforts have strengthened others.
-How long you have been involved.
-What you think the long-term impact will be.
-How your community has affected you.
-In addition, include a brief description of the range of your other community activities.
- A letter of recommendation from your school.
- Two letters of support from community groups.
- Your academic transcript.
- You also have the option of including:
A 250-word essay (three copies) describing your family and personal life, for example your family’s employment or economic situation.
A 250-word essay about your life experiences if you have taken a year or more away from high school or CEGEP.
- Up to $10,000 for tuition per year (for up to a maximum of four years)
- $7,500 a year for living expenses (for up to a maximum of four years)
Click here for more information.