Due Date: March 23, 2017
SPIROL International Corporation is dedicated to continuing our support of our local youth and assisting them in realizing their educational aspirations through our continued offering of scholarships. We consider these scholarships a valuable investment in the future growth of our community, state, and country.
- Have applied to be or is a current full-time student at a two-year or four-year accredited college.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Be pursuing a degree in Engineering, Basic Sciences, or Manufacturing Technology.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community service/involvement.
- Completed application form — Click on Application Link
- Personal Essay —
What would a SPIROL Scholarship mean to you?
Your current educational career and personal goals.
- Community Involvement/Volunteer Efforts Essay —
A current-year narrative describing the community service/involvement or activities in which you have actively participated in throughout the years.
Please list the hours and associated year you have participated in each case.
- Reference Letter, Proof of Community Service —
A current-year dated reference letter supporting at least one of the current year’s community service events in which you have participated.
The letter must be on the individual’s business or personal letterhead with full contact information. This letter is in addition to the letters of recommendation required (below).
- Personal Summary
- Two (2) Letters of RecommendationAll above requirements (including reference letters) must be included in order for the application to be considered complete.
Value: Earn up to $20000 over 4 years
Click here for more information.