Due Date: End of April
- The student must have experienced the impact of cancer either personally or within his/her immediate family.
- The student must be a graduate/graduating from a secondary school within Windsor-Essex.
- The student must be accepted and registered in a recognized post-secondary program.
- The student must have limited financial resources.
- Complete the online application
- Reference letter from Principal, Teacher or Guidance Counsellor
- Letter of support from a non-relative (Social worker, employer, pastor, neighbour, etc.)
- Letter stating the reasons for financial aid
- Current academic transcript
Value: $5000 will be shared among successful applicants
Click here to download a copy of the application: SherronhoganmemorialScholarship Application