Due Date: May 19, 2017
- Acceptance into a first year program of study at either a Canadian University or college.
- A Canadian Citizen.
- Has demonstrated outstanding school and community involvement.
- A 500 word essay describing how living with the adversity/obstacle has impacted his/her life.
Principal of the Secondary School will be required to submit the following on behalf of the student nominee:
- Nomination form
- Principal’s Recommendation Form
- Two letters of reference supporting the student’s nomination (one of whom can attest to the adversity/obstacle that has impacted the student’s life).
- Student’s 500 word essay
Rylie Nautau Bursary Application Form: RYLIE NANTAU Bursary Package