Due Date: Beginning of May
- Be registered for three (3) years within the OHF in any capacity (player, trainer, coach, official).
- Be registered with the OHF during his/her application season.
- Be a registrant in good standing with the OHF.
- Enrolling in post-secondary full-time studies in Canada for the first time.
- A letter from the candidate (maximum 500 words, single spaced) outlining his/her contributions to hockey, what the game of hockey has meant to him/her and other information such as volunteer or community involvement.
- One (1) letter of reference from current school on official letterhead.
- One (1) letter of reference from a hockey related organization on official letterhead.
- Most current copy of Official School Transcript.
- A copy of candidates current marks summary.
Application: 2015 Bursary Application_ vf
Click here for more information.