The Monsanto Fund is proud to support post-secondary education opportunities for farm families. By assisting young people from farm backgrounds in their pursuit of a college or university education in agriculture, we are investing in their future careers – and in the future of the agriculture industry in Canada.
Due Date: June 15
To Apply: ** Complete the Application form: MonsantoAppFormEnglish
- Two References (excluding family members)
- One Reference Letter
- One Completed FarmerNominationFormEnglish
- University/College Acceptance Letter*
- Final High School Transcript
- Application Essay
- Essay MUST be between 300-500 words for the Selection Committee, Do not exceed this word count.
- All Applications Essays must be: Arial font, 10 pt, Double-spaced & 1.25″ left and right margins.
- Essay Question: “In what area of agriculture would you like to work and why?”
Click here for more information.
Monsanto Fund Opportunity Scholarship
Monsanto Canada Inc.
900-One Research Rd.
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 6E3
NOTE: Please include PDF of application form, Word document of essay and scanned files of letters and transcripts.