Due Date: Last business day of March
- Open to residents of the Windsor, Essex and Chatham-Kent area that are Canadian citizens with spina bifida and/or hydrocephalus.
- Students MUST complete the 2015 Mascarin application
- Student MUST also complete the 2015 Mascarin-Medical form
- Application must also include academic transcripts including the most recently completed semester
- A medical assessment form (not required if you have previously applied unless your situation has changed.)
Amount: Number & amount of awards will be decided on a yearly basis.
Click here for more information: