Due Date: December 15,2016
- Be living in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
- Be graduating high school seniors (U.S. and Puerto Rico), graduating from grade 12 (Canada) or graduating from home school education in the U.S., Puerto Rico or Canada.
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent.
- Plan to enroll full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2015-16 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico.
- A list of your work experiences and involvement in school and community activities.
- A current (official or unofficial) transcript of grades.
- BURGER KING® employee information if your application is to be affiliated with an employee.
- If applicable, your family’s financial information. A copy of your parents’ most recent tax form filed with the IRS or Revenue Canada may be helpful.
Please follow the link APPLICATION INFORMATION
To create an account for your application process, click Application Process.